Property Tax Reform
Straight Talk on Taxes - Know the Facts, You Decide
School Property Tax Elimination Act
Please take the time to read the information on current legislation that would eliminate School Tax on property and move it to the state sales tax.
Evaluate the information and decide for yourself, but please ACT by VOTING "YES" on Tuesday, NOV. 7, 2017.
In the News:
THE PLAN FOR PENNSYLVANIA'S FUTURE -
VOTE "YES" on NOVEMBER 7TH
BENEFITS TO CITIZENS OF PENNSYLVANIA
- Produces significant economic gains for Pennsylvanians from all walks of life, including the creation of thousands of NEW JOBS.
- Homeowners will benefit from unprecedented financial freedom and hope without the oppression of rising property taxes.
- Senior citizens will no longer be forced out or evicted from their homes due to property tax bills they cannot pay.
- Farmers will not have to sell family properties that have been handed down for generations.
- Renters will benefit from the prospect of qualifying for home ownership and stabilized rent costs.